Establishes insurance policies by obtaining client information; determining eligibility; maintaining database
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Basic salaries and commission from R5000
No prior experience or training required, but must able to learn quickly( be a fast learner)
Have grade 12 or High school or equivalent qualifications
How To Apply
apply online or Tell 0110389178 or whatsaap 078 659 5912 or 060 785 6720