High School Teacher/Headmaster with international experience, Central America
Our client likes to review applications for a Teacher with international experience for a small private international school based in Honduras, Central America. The school has 40-50 learners on primary and secondary level and employs 6 full time teachers.
The brief of the incumbent would be to implement a Canadian or similar education curriculum at the school and improve the quality of education provided to the learners. The opportunity would be open for the successful candidate to become the Headmaster/School Principal.
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING:
- English speaking and willingness to learn Spanish.
- International experience essential.
- Qualified teacher status (as recognised by a relevant Department for Education).
- Successful completion of significant additional study relating directly to the education of primary and secondary aged pupils and/or the management and organisation of a school.
- Participation in recent, relevant in-service training.
- Passionate about education and people development – a commitment to delivering an outstanding holistic education to all students.
- Ability to inspire and unite students, staff and parents through being an involved and visible presence on campus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven commitment to safeguarding of children and staff.
- Good understanding of International education policies, legislation and compliance.
HOW TO APPLY: Send a detailed ENGLISH MS Word CV to [email protected] for consideration.