Mining Engineer, Underground (Central America)
Our client with its operations in Central America is looking for a young and dynamic mining engineer to form part of their mining optimization team. The position involves evaluating current standard practices at the operations as part of a team of professionals to investigate and implement methods to improve productivity, costs and safety on the mine. It would also involve a degree of mine planning as part of the team to optimize production.
- Mining Engineering Degree or Equivalent.
- Experience in an underground trackless mining production environment
- Ability to communicate in Spanish
- Previous experience in mine planning, mining optimization and advising and assisting the mining production and engineering teams
- Hands on experience and taking this attribute into the new role
- Ability to work well within a team of professionals in order to achieve the objectives set out to increase production, trackless equipment availability and turnaround time as well as costs and safety.
- Fit and healthy in order to cope with demanding underground visits.
Market related salary as well as full accommodation.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested individuals are invited to send a detailed English CV in MS word format to [email protected] for consideration